What's the $$ of your Dream Tank?? | BRS360

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What has your Dream Tank cost you? Was it more or less than what you thought? Would you have done it differently or perhaps spent more than what you did?

Today Ryan talks about his Dream Tank BRS360 build costs, how he plans to achieve it, and what an investment into setting up your dream tank means to creating something you get a ton of joy and happiness from that you can be proud of. The theme for today... "invest in JOY ". :)

***Oh, and don't forget to tune into the Livestream after the show! Reef2Reef's very own David Hammontree @revhtree will be joining us to talk about his recent dream tank build and discuss investing in joy for him!!

BRS360 Live with David from Reef2Reef!

Gadamwoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What has your Dream Tank cost you? Was it more or less than what you thought? Would you have done it differently or perhaps spent more than what you did?

Today Ryan talks about his Dream Tank BRS360 build costs, how he plans to achieve it, and what an investment into setting up your dream tank means to creating something you get a ton of joy and happiness from that you can be proud of. The theme for today... "invest in JOY ". :)

***Oh, and don't forget to tune into the Livestream after the show! Reef2Reef's very own David Hammontree @revhtree will be joining us to talk about his recent dream tank build and discuss investing in joy for him!!

BRS360 Live with David from Reef2Reef!

Is there a way to get insurance for your tank if something major happens to it? You can get insurance for dogs, cats, small animals. Why not fish.

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After adding everything up the amount I have spent in total is a bit shocking to me but I went with a custom tank and stand along with all high end equipment. I probably over did the QT’s as well but they were apart of the learning curve.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have my 660g which im still stocking and just purchased calcium reactor and have 11 fish on my list to add (so far) and Am at over $16,000

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can one “dream” on a budget.. lol ;) I’m at $1,500 total on tank and all equipment (everything purchased new) and maybe around $800 more in livestock.

A02CB30E-EDA3-4464-B7E3-EB4E441AB4E4.png

8D4F9E0E-9AE9-44CC-909F-74E09CAF97F1.jpeg

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to get insurance for your tank if something major happens to it? You can get insurance for dogs, cats, small animals. Why not fish.
If you own your home you can. Talk to your insurance agent, and update your policy. You will have to let them know what you paid for and keep records of receipts. At least that is what my insurance agent told me.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not my dream tank but sitting at 4k
On my 120 which includes a 45gal frag tank thats not complete yet but almost there. Have everything but still need to run a dedicated electrical line so another $400. It never ends but such is the hobby!
Its alot bigger than my 25 nano.
My dream tank would be north of 500 gallons. Still dreaming.

tgrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea 625XXL and I'm sitting at about 12K. The best advice for people is to buy the BEST equipment they can or you will spend even more in the long run!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back