What's up Everybody? New Reefer from NYC

Shep the Reef Ranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So Im finally starting my first saltwater tank. I've had multiple fresh water tanks throughout the years, got really into high tech setups recently, heavily planted, co2 the whole nine yards. Now I'm moving on the next step in the progression - Reef Keeping...

I've been doing loads of research for the past few years and have been slowly getting all my equipment in order, found some good deals along the way. Going to start with a Waterbox 20 cube, Carib Sea Life Rock (I've cycled for the past month in a brute bin), CS Ocean Direct, AI Prime HD & Nero 3... (The rock, light & wave pump I found locally in great shape for 1/3 the price). Will be updating as soon as I finish building my cabinet and get it all together sometime this week.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So Im finally starting my first saltwater tank. I've had multiple fresh water tanks throughout the years, got really into high tech setups recently, heavily planted, co2 the whole nine yards. Now I'm moving on the next step in the progression - Reef Keeping...

I've been doing loads of research for the past few years and have been slowly getting all my equipment in order, found some good deals along the way. Going to start with a Waterbox 20 cube, Carib Sea Life Rock (I've cycled for the past month in a brute bin), CS Ocean Direct, AI Prime HD & Nero 3... (The rock, light & wave pump I found locally in great shape for 1/3 the price). Will be updating as soon as I finish building my cabinet and get it all together sometime this week.
Welcome! Keep doing research even after you're set up. This is the right place to be!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a nice nano setup coming together. I think you’ll like the Nero. I have a Nero 5 as one of the pumps in my SR60. Love the app and controllability.And welcome to the R2R community !
ECAF5EEC-F575-4035-AD98-9E3B3C77ECFD.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back