3   0   0
welcome2.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Im finally starting my first saltwater tank. I've had multiple fresh water tanks throughout the years, got really into high tech setups recently, heavily planted, co2 the whole nine yards. Now I'm moving on the next step in the progression - Reef Keeping...

I've been doing loads of research for the past few years and have been slowly getting all my equipment in order, found some good deals along the way. Going to start with a Waterbox 20 cube, Carib Sea Life Rock (I've cycled for the past month in a brute bin), CS Ocean Direct, AI Prime HD & Nero 3... (The rock, light & wave pump I found locally in great shape for 1/3 the price). Will be updating as soon as I finish building my cabinet and get it all together sometime this week.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Queens:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

miran2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect timing for the largest single day coral show in the country on 4 March in CT.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back