What's Your Favorite Fish You Own?

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure this has been asked, but what is everyone's favorite fish in their DT? Mine is my grump Dusky Jawfish :). Send pictures!

314AF695-54AF-421F-AB5A-003FE9052C7D.jpeg

Last edited:

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should. SEND PICTURES OR ALL OUR TANKS WILL GET DINOS

Too late! I already got dinos...AND BEAT THEM! I didn't buy my microscope in time to identify them, but I scraped the walls and frag plugs to suspend them in the water column so the UV sterilizer could get 'em.

Upvote 0

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say my favorite fish to look at is my Purple Tang. I know everyone thinks they have the most gorgeous fish of a species, but I truly believe my Purple Tang is one of the better specimens out there. I don't have a picture, but it's black dots haven't disappeared at all and I've had it for the last 2 years. It's about 4" at this time. As far as personality, it's a tie between my White Tail Bristletooth tang...and my Molly Miller Blenny. The Molly Miller Blenny isn't the best looker, but it's always so inquisitive and looks you straight in the eye. A very intelligent fish. The White Tail will eat straight from my hand though. It will nibble at my fingers too. I couldn't be happier with that.

Upvote 0

flourishofmediocrity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your favorite?
I don't have any yet :( My new 50 gallon is on the way, and the 200 gallon peninsula won't be shipped until the end of the month, and my sump won't ship until March. I really like clams and plan on having several, and I think the emperor angel is awesome, possibly a bamboo shark, laboutei, anything only after a ton of research. I'm still setting up, so I'm just starting to look around at what other people really like to get a good idea on a start of a stock list.

Upvote 0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back