What's Your Favorite Zoa Choices For A Zoa Garden?

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have recently just started up a new tank, Waterbox 30.2, and I want to make a nice zoa garden. I do know quite a few zoa's but I was wondering if you guys could tell me your favorite zoas to add to the garden, pictures please! I so far have 3 that are a must and are some of my personal favorites, please go ahead and add yours to the list. My 3 so far are

1.Rastas
Zoa Garden Rasta.jpg
2.White Zombies
Zoa Garden White Zombie.jpg

3.Utter Chaos
Zoa Garden Utter Chaos.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like Nuclear Dragon Eyes and several of the hornet morphs.

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing in planning for gardens is polyp size and growth speed. Avoid purple monsters.

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a good trio. Rastas will grow quicker but the bigger palys will hold them off.

Acid reflux have a nice yellow and purple...
Can’t go wrong with pink kraks too

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without picking high end zoas/palys my favorites are by far utter choas and rastas and then in a distant third are magicians.

Coralcitos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laser Lemmons!! Rastas are a Must!

Attachments

• 5A8ADB63-FBCF-4C6D-BB0A-A3A7721A325D.jpeg
    5A8ADB63-FBCF-4C6D-BB0A-A3A7721A325D.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 121

dsayo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best pic, but these are my dragon eyes. I haven't gotten any hornets yet, but murder hornets, black hornets, and blue hornets are the ones I'm keeping my eyes on.

IMG_20210213_181642817~2.jpg
351792AE-D9F8-49F6-A918-0EE039DF0790.jpeg
4E23C29A-C45F-4933-B274-4D56232B2E4E.jpeg

1st pic : dragon eye. Agree these are so nice and bright!
2nd pic: blue hornets (just got this little guy, can’t wait for it to growwww)

Kynzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a good trio. Rastas will grow quicker but the bigger palys will hold them off.

Acid reflux have a nice yellow and purple...
Can’t go wrong with pink kraks too
+1 the acid reflux. Very nice. I think charmanders are really nice too but a bit pricey.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few gardens going.

One is just Hornets (Red, Blue, OG Black, Ktar Black, Purple, Frozen, Murder, Jawbreaker and Rainbow). Looking at maybe King Jawbreaker to finish that one out.

One has White Zombie, White Walker, Utter Chaos, Rainbow Incinerator and Kamikaze Kush.

One has Rasta, Blue ******, Eagle Eye, Fruit Loops, My Clementine, Scrambled Eggs, AOI, Bloosuckers, Gorilla Nips and Orange Oxides.

Working on my last one now (HAHAHA!)... Darth Maul, Gold Maul, Emerald Maul, LSOH and Marvin the Martian.

My GMK has a rock all to itself. :D

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have recently just started up a new tank, Waterbox 30.2, and I want to make a nice zoa garden. I do know quite a few zoa's but I was wondering if you guys could tell me your favorite zoas to add to the garden, pictures please! I so far have 3 that are a must and are some of my personal favorites, please go ahead and add yours to the list. My 3 so far are

1.Rastas
Zoa Garden Rasta.jpg
2.White Zombies
Zoa Garden White Zombie.jpg

3.Utter Chaos
Zoa Garden Utter Chaos.jpg
Rasta and utter chaos are the same size roughly but white zombies are way bigger and way more expensive. I have two small gardens going in my biocube, one has rasta\scrambled eggs\bob Marleys. The second one is R. Dragonseye, utter chaos, and a super bright fire and ice morph.

As far as my favorites, I love the white zombies so much I wouldn't have them in a garden theyre on their own rock. For garden zoa id do red hornets and blue hornets together. the contrast is awesome. I have both but im waiting on some more zoa domes to come in. Some of my zoa im working on attached.

tempImageZHeuTk.png tempImageKHQcwp.png tempImageHNHHEX.png tempImageoEZVtC.png tempImageiKUsyD.png tempImageXDU3DC.png tempImageZLIpKp.png

OP
OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few gardens going.

One is just Hornets (Red, Blue, OG Black, Ktar Black, Purple, Frozen, Murder, Jawbreaker and Rainbow). Looking at maybe King Jawbreaker to finish that one out.

One has White Zombie, White Walker, Utter Chaos, Rainbow Incinerator and Kamikaze Kush.

One has Rasta, Blue ******, Eagle Eye, Fruit Loops, My Clementine, Scrambled Eggs, AOI, Bloosuckers, Gorilla Nips and Orange Oxides.

Working on my last one now (HAHAHA!)... Darth Maul, Gold Maul, Emerald Maul, LSOH and Marvin the Martian.

My GMK has a rock all to itself. :D
Got any pics, would love to see what they look like for some inspiration.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back