Whats your most unique/beautiful fish or coral???

lilkiwi930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wondering if everybody could share a picture of there most beautiful fish or coral from there tank? Or even post a picture of there fish tank that they are proud of. Love seeing new fish and most defiantly the corals. Plus I need some idea's with how I should set my new 72g fish tank. Not sure if I want to pile rocks on top of each other to create a mountain/cave. Share away.

Looking forward to seeing everybody's pictures. (My favorite fish is the lawnmower. It's like he plays peek a book with me) ;Happy

tank.jpg

kzitzman1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to attach a pic later, but we just got a yellow watchman goby and a pistol shrimp. We've really enjoyed their partnership and get a kick out of the shrimp. We've decided she is the female and the goby is the male as the shrimp won't stop moving sand around to build the house. But even more so, keeps changing how she wants it and has picked 3 different locations before finally settling on one. The goby on the otherhand just sits around letting the shrimp do the work and doesn't even mind being in the way.

I agree with you about the lawnmower blenny. We have the Starry Blenny and love it's personality and he is a close cousin to the lawnmower.

As far as rocks and how to lay them out in your new tank......for me, it would depend on the shape of the tank. If I had a wide tank without a lot of depth or height, I would either create a stretch of live rock that went from side to side and had a couple rocks creating second layers. Maybe even two islands of rocks. Our 32 gal Biocube we have the tower of rocks with a hollow center where fish can go. I really like the square tanks that can be viewed on all sides and in that I'd put more of a center pile with rocks extending like "legs" that probably wasn't too high.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wondering if everybody could share a picture of there most beautiful fish or coral from there tank? Or even post a picture of there fish tank that they are proud of. Love seeing new fish and most defiantly the corals. Plus I need some idea's with how I should set my new 72g fish tank. Not sure if I want to pile rocks on top of each other to create a mountain/cave. Share away.

Looking forward to seeing everybody's pictures. (My favorite fish is the lawnmower. It's like he plays peek a book with me) ;Happy

tank.jpg
Her name is Deadpool

Screenshot_2020-05-18-19-47-23.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My Marine betta

1598300052172.png

My Favia War Coral

1598300090935.png
+

and . . . My Elegance coral:

1598300134341.png

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you buy your corals from?
Directly from the beautiful island of Tonga.
Teau Faletau owner of Ecological Reef Farms. They clear them at customs for you, of course everything for a fee. They can ship one box or a hundred boxes. The bigger the order the quicker you get it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back