What's your next big upgrade gonna be?

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to get into the controller side of things... It's confusing my simple brain though

Dave_1972

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Installing 4x4 supports on the first floor of my Shop-Apartment because there is no good location in my home for a decent size aquarium. So I'm working on a Shop-Guest Room-Office upgrade. Where the upstairs Guest Room-office will house my display tank. Gonna need some support downstairs for that... There will be a thread on all this insanity after I zero in on exactly what I am doing and have my contractor (who built my shop-apartment) sign off on what I am doing.

Modge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
150+gallon tank, haven’t told the wife yet, need to work up my courage lol
I thought I would leverage the federal government to influence my upgrade decision with my wife. I used my RS 525 G2 upgrade as a home office expense and am "saving money", but suddenly my wife is interested in CUC cost. I think it's slowly backfiring on me. :flushed-face:

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Lights on my 120 Gallon. Namely Two more ReefBar Pro’s. Also I want to get Brave or Foolish, build and Install Some COB’s in the Hood. This is for a few hours burn, mimicking the Midday Sun. Just having problems with what heatsink and lens to use and the source.

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already bought
reverse tiger torch.png

This in January
purple holy grail.png

Kustom71

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just upgraded to an Apex A3 and trident should arrive tomorrow heres hoping.

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got the go ahead to build a small tank. Im been slowly collecting gear with an eye towards being able to use the same stuff on a bigger tank. Ive got a gen 3 radion and probably 150 pounds of dry rock, and a 10 gallon setup i plan to use as a quarantine, plus i just ordered a 5 stage ro/di yeaterday. So now im keeping an eye out for the right deal on a tank itself, plus powerheads, and other small stuff. Im leaning towards a 32 gallon biocube as rhe best bang for my buck, since thats about the biggest i can have where im living right now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back