When and how do you change the tubing and pump head for the Kamoer FX-STP | #AskBRStv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got the tubing replacements in-stock and we're currently waiting on a backorder for the replacement dosing heads. :)
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/replacement-pump-head-for-fx-stp-kamoer-1.html

Thanks @randyBRS! I've been using a manifold to feed my calcium reactor and have been watching this pump since it was unveiled. I think it might be time to jump on board. Seems like the maintenance isn't too bad and I haven't seen much to say they are bad pumps. Longevity is the only question mark at this point.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to add a little bit of silicone lubricant on the tubing and rollers to keep things moving quietly and smoothly. Just don't lube the central motor shaft as you'll lose the friction with the head necessary to spin it.

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to add a little bit of silicone lubricant on the tubing and rollers to keep things moving quietly and smoothly. Just don't lube the central motor shaft as you'll lose the friction with the head necessary to spin it.

Noted. Appreciate your feedback.

FISHSHROD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tube of multifunctional white grease that came with the KAMOER doesn't have instructions on where to use it . Should I put a little on the rollers ?

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy I just watched Thomas do a great job on the Chaetomorpha reactor video. I know your a generous guy so please hook him up with a couple of Burgers! The guy looks so thin that I could shimmy him down my overflow to clean out the pipe.:eek: :D

Back