When do the PREFEEERED REEFERS actually get a meaningful email about the actual preferred 10x points?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It used to be every 1st weekend of the month, then the 2nd, and NOW...I am not sure!!!

I have to stumble on the 10x sales anymore. I was wondering why this is. We use to get an email telling us that a Preferred Reefer sale was coming up. Now, I am not sure if the Preferred Reefer program even exist. I never see any emails about the sales and preferred reefer sales. I have checked my spam folder and nothing there.

Is the Preferred Reefer program ever going to go back to what it was?

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It used to be every 1st weekend of the month, then the 2nd, and NOW...I am not sure!!!

I have to stumble on the 10x sales anymore. I was wondering why this is. We use to get an email telling us that a Preferred Reefer sale was coming up. Now, I am not sure if the Preferred Reefer program even exist. I never see any emails about the sales and preferred reefer sales. I have checked my spam folder and nothing there.

Is the Preferred Reefer program ever going to go back to what it was?

Hey @Billldg ,
The feedback is much appreciated. I've talked with our team here and hopefully I can clear up the confusion as I know we haven't been the most consistent with this schedule since Covid became an issue last year. The traditional 10x points days for Preferred Reefers will resume the first Saturday of each month. For the rest of the year, that means 10/2, 11/6, and 12/4. We'll send out an email on each of these days first thing in the morning to remind all of the Preferred Reefers out there.

Of course, don't forget about the random Preferred Reefer giveaways either. Ryan and Randy have done a lot of those during past Black Friday sales at the end of November :)

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its understandable, we just needed some dates so we can get up the funds, OR, IF MARRIED, find a way to hide the expenses...LOL!!!

@Bulk Reef Supply, you do realize that their is a side hustle to faking the expenses and receipts...LOL!!! ;) ;Hilarious :cool: ;Hilarious ;)

Last edited:

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been holding on a 3k plus order waiting for the preferred reefer program, plus I missed the Royal Exclusiv sale. I didn’t get an email for that either? Now I’m waiting for a sale again with them hopefully soon

Better yet, since I had Royal Exclusiv items in my cart, instead of texting me to tell me I forgot something in my cart, how about a text that items in my cart are on sale? There ya go, a sales idea for you.

@Bulk Reef Supply

Last edited:
OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been holding on a 3k plus order waiting for the preferred reefer program, plus I missed the Royal Exclusiv sale. I didn’t get an email for that either? Now I’m waiting for a sale again with them hopefully soon

Better yet, since I had Royal Exclusiv items in my cart, instead of texting me to tell me I forgot something in my cart, how about a text that items in my cart are on sale? There ya go, a sales idea for you.

@Bulk Reef Supply
I have been sitting on roughly 1K in plumbing parts. I will have to wait until the BF sale to get the Abyzz pump to complete the reconstruction of my return plumbing.

@Bulk Reef Supply, what @Hydrored mentioned is a great Idea and may make us jump on it quicker. How about an email letting us know that what is in our carts in now on sale. Its a Win Win situation for everyone.

Back