when to start build thread

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I am not sure when I will get the tank or start working on it. I feel bad about using up the front page, with questions about a tank I don't have.

also I really want to complete my account, the fact that I have one thing left is driving me crazy

thanks.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep asking! No worries there. Start your build thread whenever you want! Just put your plan and equipment list in the first post, it's not going to hurt anyone's feelings.

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention I am waiting till my family builds a new house and we are waiting for building material prices to go down(my parents say they are high, idk though)

KellyCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention I am waiting till my family builds a new house and we are waiting for building material prices to go down(my parents say they are high, idk though)
Lumber is super expensive right now...I paid $55 per fence panel just last month...bought the same panels for $30 each a year ago. Cost to build an entire house...I can’t even imagine. I think a good time to start your build thread is at least when you have the tank itself, but you can always start with your build list as previously stated!

jtp7004ft

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I am not sure when I will get the tank or start working on it. I feel bad about using up the front page, with questions about a tank I don't have.

also I really want to complete my account, the fact that I have one thing left is driving me crazy

thanks.

@Bo Lin is right, ask away :) Take your time and gather as much information as you can. Start your build thread when your ready.

Last edited:
Back