where all my long islanders at????

MIKE NY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are plenty of us Long Islanders all over the boards...as Rich mentioned we have our own club..LIRA and I have been a member since it's inception with monthly meetings, collection trips and plenty of events at the Long Island Aquarium formally Atlantis Marine World.
Long Island Reef Association

OP
OP
big blue

big blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hes actually a friends but no hes reef safe hes pretty big id say 8 inches wide because the spines are so long

OP
OP
big blue

big blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no biggie. the spines move they aren't always extended the can move them to get in between rocks and stuff. its my friends hes moving soon and getting rid of some stuff just trying to find it a home

Bernardhny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need a remora s pro hob skimmer? I have one and the overflow box for it. I would gladly trade or sell it. Local to Long Island only. I also have a BRS GFO/Carbon reactor.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, I moved this thread to the current forum. We do not allow members to post items for sale or trade in the regular forums.So instead of removing posts, I moved the thread here. If you are not a part of this reef club and would like to form your own, please let me or any staff member know.

OP
OP
big blue

big blue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry. thanks for not deleting it. benard let me know what your schedule looks like coming up so you can come over. ill show you how to frag and give you a few things