Where and What Nori Sheets are you using.

Stellar Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use nori from a whole foods close to me under $5, my tangs and foxes eat it like sharks, they look forward to it every day. Nice and healthy fish, but after seeing all these replies I'm really gonna look into switching it up for them, I wouldn't wanna eat the same thing every day, thanks guys!

guylaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah! I found that one on Amazon cheaper too.
4F0D747A-3B2B-40D3-BEFD-5BB2FC10ED07.jpeg

I use the same thing, YT and FoxFace love it.

scvc620

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am coming in late on this thread, Sorry. After reading some of the threads on Nori here, i got to thinking about the remark "for human consumption" and realized that what I was giving my fish was probably not the most nutritious. I purchased Certified Organic Dried Nori...not roasted. Fish love it. MY problem is that it is very difficult to roll or fold. It breaks into small pieces. Next thing I know, fish attack and the majority is all over the tank instead of in the clip. Anyone else have this problem? A suggestion, .....solution?

Apotack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am coming in late on this thread, Sorry. After reading some of the threads on Nori here, i got to thinking about the remark "for human consumption" and realized that what I was giving my fish was probably not the most nutritious. I purchased Certified Organic Dried Nori...not roasted. Fish love it. MY problem is that it is very difficult to roll or fold. It breaks into small pieces. Next thing I know, fish attack and the majority is all over the tank instead of in the clip. Anyone else have this problem? A suggestion, .....solution?
Leave the bag open it will absorb some moisture from the air And will be easier to handle. Once in the clip you can soak it for a few minutes before putting in the tank.

Mike A

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been using this Nori, purchased from Amazon

Purple Tang
Majestic Angel
Pyramid Butterfly
Yellow wrasse

All love it

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back