OP
OP
landlord

landlord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do not want the good people of R2R to think Cincinnati doesn't represent! Get out and post!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seriously people where are you! :D

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did not know there was a forum set up.

I know there are at least two other locals around somewhere.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the Reef2Reef Terms of Service,

* Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's.

If you have issues with other forums please handle it elsewhere. R2R is not the place to air it out. Thanks.

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... Not to many around the Cincy area huh? : ( I need some ppl close by to share/trade coral!

mc-cro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually, there are a lot of active poeple around the Cincinnati and Dayton area. there just arent that many on r2r.

You just missed a frag swap put on by cincyreef. WORC, Western Ohion Reef Club also puts on a great swap every year.

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm...are you sure I missed it : ) well I def wouldn't kind meeting some ppl around the Cincy and Dayton area! Ecspecially around the Dayton area ( it's closer) I'm from Greenville and their aren't many ppl in my neck of the woods that have saltwater aquariums! It would be nice to have someone local to trade or get advice from! I've been wanting someone that knows a lot more about this hobby then me to come check out my set up and give me their opinion/advice on how to make it better!

Redseareefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! im Ethan from milford, i was actually just at the cincy swap as a first time vendor, was a pretty good time. Ill also be at worc next month in dayton. I went a couple years ago and it was a great turnout, i could hardly park! lol i work for the LFS here in milford stop by and see me sometime, im there everyday haha

Back