Where are all the neptunes DOS!!? Sold out everywhere!?

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I miss something in the past few month!? (Other than covid 19)

I can’t find a neptunes dos anywhere! All the usual websites are sold out or outta stock and amazon has one for $469.00

Is neptunes making a new version I should wait for or is corona virus impacting manufacturing since basically everything is “made in China”

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHeck the marketplace on here. I know i've seen a couple DOS's posted over the past week.
You can also post a Wanted To Buy thread, so if anyone with a dos that wants to sell one can contact you :)

OP
OP
Erick Armanii

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I miss something in the past few month!? (Other than covid 19)

I can’t find a neptunes dos anywhere! All the usual websites are sold out or outta stock and amazon has one for $469.00

Is neptunes making a new version I should wait for or is corona virus impacting manufacturing since basically everything is “made in China”
bulk reef supply just got a shipment... DOS in stock along with trident reagent :eek::eek::eek::eek:

OP
OP
Erick Armanii

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHeck the marketplace on here. I know i've seen a couple DOS's posted over the past week.
I’ve been actively looking on the market place and over the past few weeks I’ve seen some as low as 150. But I have consistently seen them for $250ish for another $50 bucks I can buy brand new with warranty from Brs or marine depot etc etc

OP
OP
Erick Armanii

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the odds of that!!!!! :eek:

I went online first thing this morning with a cup of coffee.. took care of some work and then went right to R2R.. talk about the timing!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Of course COVID is impacting manufacturing (and assembly) … and it's impacting it just about everywhere. Ironically, many Chinese factories have actually come back on line because they were early in the pandemic. I'm not sure how much of the DoS is done overseas versus in CA, but it could be that the Neptune office/factory being closed has been the primary distribution problem. That will change of course, as the office reopens eventually, but it does rather run counter to the 'popular' narrative :)

FWIW, the DoS had been periodically hard to find, even before COVID. As noted, BRS has a bunch now.

Back