"Where are you" Tunze Skimmer Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tunze 9410 Skimmer Giveaway.jpg

"Where are you" Tunze Skimmer Giveaway Contest!

This month we're making it EASY! All you have to do is tell us where you are from by completing the following requirement!

1. Go to your member profile page here and select where you are from in the drop down menu titled: "What state or country do you live in" THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY

2. Post a photo of your tank on your Facebook or Instagram account and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #Tunze -You can update both your FB and IG account for a double entry.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. You may have up to 3 possible entries. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

Winning Prize: DOC Skimmer 9410 shipped to your door

Skimming, filtering and aerating a saltwater aquarium without power consumption is impossible. But, no unit uses less current than TUNZE® DOC Skimmer 9410. At a power consumption of only 11 W (15 W), the DOC Skimmer has equivalent performance to much larger skimmers consuming more than twice as much power. In addition, no settings are required, it is extremely silent and it is easy to operate.

Recommended for aquariums up to 1,000 litres (264 USgal.) of salt water.
Immersion depth from 140 mm (5.5 in.) to 240 mm (9.4 in.),
Dimensions without post-filter: L250 x W113 x H418 mm (L9.8 x W4.4 x H16.4 in.) 230 V / 50 Hz, 11 W
Water throughput: 900 l/h (237 USgal./h)
(115 V / 60 Hz, 15 W, water flow rate: 999 l/h (264 USgal./h)
Air capacity: 600 l/h (158 USgal./h), skimmer cup volume: .7 l (.18 USgal.).

Skimming, filtering and aerating a saltwater aquarium without power consumption is impossible. But, no unit uses less current than TUNZE® DOC Skimmer 9410. At a power consumption of only 12 W (16 W), the new DOC Skimmer has equivalent performance to much larger skimmers consuming more than twice as much power. In addition, no settings are required; it is extremely silent; it is easy to operate and it is nice to look at.

Skimmer cup (diam. 160 mm (6.2 in.)) with large capacity; also contains the foam reactor; can be removed easily.

The booster ring permits a fine adjustment of the power, thus adapting the water level inside the skimmer as required for the production of somewhat wetter foam, for example.

The removable post-filter at the outlet of the skimmer permits perfect mechanical filtration through 50 µm acrylic wadding fibres with little biological action. This ensures that no unwanted nutrient and nitrate sources develop in case of longer cleaning intervals. The filter can be filled with other filter media, such as activated carbon or phosphate absorber.

Stable base which also reduces the water velocity in the lower zone of the skimmer.

TUNZE® Hydrofoamer Silence 9410.04 is a pump specifically developed for protein skimmers. The Hydrofoamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter of between 0.1 to 0.3 mm (.0039 to .011 in.). It has an energy consumption of only 12 W (16 W) at an air output of 600 l/h (158 USgal./h) which places this air generator at the top of its product class. At a water flow of 900 l/h (1,000 l/h) (237 USgal./h / 264 USgal./h), it is also used to supply the aquarium water to the skimmer.

The mixing chamber with flow distributor binds an especially high amount of organic material.

Intermediate chamber with phase water: The patented Anti-Overfoaming System® prevents an overfoaming of the skimmer and regulates the skimming action according to surface tension of the aquarium water and water level. The skimmer operates independently and automatically sets its best efficiency.

Nipple for ozone connection. Ozone improves the skimming process and at the same time removes any yellowing matter in the aquarium water.

Tunze-Master-DOC-Protein-Skimmer-9410-99.jpg

Open till 03/07/18! Winner will be announced on 03/08/18
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif

Mickali

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set my location =). Still in the process of writing a grant to set up my tank at the school I teach at, so there's no tank to take a picture of yet, unfortunately.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ugh, these kind of give a ways are no good for us lowly nano tank owners.

Sure they are! If you win we can swap it for a Nano sized skimmer for you! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Next three contests:
- When were you born?
- What is your gender?
- Which category best describes your household income?

:)

Ha! No this one is just so we can send you alerts when frag swaps and other events are in your state. :)

SharkLaser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! No this one is just so we can send you alerts when frag swaps and other events are in your state. :)
Makes sense.
Dude, you've gotta enter to win as well. You just never know... I'd be rooting for you.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location updated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.0%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back