Where can I buy cyanoacrylate glue?

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find some of the super thin cyanoacrylate glue for scaping, surprisingly hard to find any 16oz bottles of the thin from anywhere online that will ship soon and cant find anywhere near me that sells it. Anyone know of somewhere online I can get it fast, or somewhere local? I'm in Colorado, I've looked at gluemasters, ezbond, and starbond so far looks like the biggest brands available right now in the US. Thanks!

Some reason this double posted, woops if a mod or something can close one that would be great I got a browser error.

Durhamreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using Stick Fast CA Thick for years with zero complaints. It's widely used in woodworking and is available on Amazon or at most woodworking stores like Woodcraft, Rockler and Klingspor's. (I DO NOT USE THE ACTIVATOR SPRAY)

It's a very affordable option compared to the exorbitantly priced Superglue Gel products. Also available in thin or medium formula.

Last edited:

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think just about any would work well. I've used Starbond recently, as I've used them for some stuff with woodworking as well, and it is a very good glue. They sell some large sizes.

OP
OP
Vested

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies, I think im going to get it from glue masters. Didnt realize they are actually active on the forums!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the replies, I think im going to get it from glue masters. Didnt realize they are actually active on the forums!

Awesome! They are a sponsor of our community so we appreciate you buying from sponsors! :)

miran2782

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think you can only get the thin directly from them and not amazon. I have a couple bottles on the way right now.

Back