Where can I buy cyanoacrylate glue?

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find some of the super thin cyanoacrylate glue for scaping, surprisingly hard to find any 16oz bottles of the thin from anywhere online that will ship soon and cant find anywhere near me that sells it. Anyone know of somewhere online I can get it fast, or somewhere local? I'm in Colorado, I've looked at gluemasters, ezbond, and starbond so far looks like the biggest brands available right now in the US. Thanks!

Some reason this double posted, woops if a mod or something can close one that would be great I got a browser error.

BoxKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon is where I got mine - when they actually shipped “prime on time”:

Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin - also you don’t need to buy an accelerator, just use hose hold backing soda.​

Some hobby stores will carry CA Glue since its used a lot in model making.

OP
OP
Vested

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon is where I got mine - when they actually shipped “prime on time”:

Starbond EM-02 Super Fast Thin - also you don’t need to buy an accelerator, just use hose hold backing soda.​

Some hobby stores will carry CA Glue since its used a lot in model making.
Can only find the 2oz available with prime shipping do you know if the 16oz in available?

OP
OP
Vested

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, most likely any hobby shop will carry them.
hd and lowes only carry very overpriced 2oz versions, not looking to spend hundreds on glue. will check out ace though!

BoxKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can only find the 2oz available with prime shipping do you know if the 16oz in available?
This stuff will go a long way if you aren’t using it with a garden hose mentality. I bought 6 total ounces and ended up using around 2.2oz.

Stick Fast CA Quick Set Adhesive Medium 16 oz - this was the only one I saw on prime in 16oz, in medium, which I think would be just fine.

BoxKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hd and lowes only carry very overpriced 2oz versions, not looking to spend hundreds on glue. will check out ace though!
None of the “CA Glue” from these places worked for me... Hobby stores are your best bet if you’re trying to snag something quickly

OP
OP
Vested

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of the “CA Glue” from these places worked for me... Hobby stores are your best bet if you’re trying to snag something quickly
Will look around local, maybe some smaller stores?

Back