Where can i buy the battery backup cable for the gyre xf350?

ImNemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone let me know the part number to the cable for battery backup or a link to where i can buy it? Thanks

Screenshot_20190914-182532.png

OP
OP
ImNemo

ImNemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I submitted a ticket. This seems to be a hard product to find. I think the battery backup cable should be easier to find and purchase. So far I have had no luck.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I submitted a ticket. This seems to be a hard product to find. I think the battery backup cable should be easier to find and purchase. So far I have had no luck.
HI Thanks for your support. No problem, Coralvue will help you out.

OP
OP
ImNemo

ImNemo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a follow up. CoralVue Support replied back that the cable only comes with the purchase of the Icecap Backup Battery. So I am assuming this will power the Maxspect Gyre XF350.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a follow up. CoralVue Support replied back that the cable only comes with the purchase of the Icecap Backup Battery. So I am assuming this will power the Maxspect Gyre XF350.

Hi thanks for your support. For one pump of XF350, the power wattage of one pump is around 50 wattage, using 24V/4A power supply unit to drive two pumps. So, for the backup battery, as long as it's above 12V, between 12V to 22V, the pump controller could become backup power mode to drive the pump. The higher the backup power voltage output and wattage output, the closer the pump's power output is to its original power output under original power supply unit.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back