where can i locate my Triton water tests

Discussion in 'Triton Applied Reef Bioscience' started by Raznyc79, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Raznyc79

Raznyc79 Member

Hello Triton support

So, it's been 3 weeks since I sent my sample. Last week I received an email informing me my results are available. I am unable to see the result in my account on triton website. I've been emailing Triton since Friday last week and have yet to receive a response how or where are my water results. It's been three week and several water changes so the results are pretty useless at this point.

Thank you

Tags:

2. HolisticBear

HolisticBear Valuable Member R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

After logging into Triton, normally you'd click Show on the first screen, then Show again on the second screen. The combo/list box below ICP will show your reports.

I think most of the things we are interested in (toxic metals, missing trace elements, and trends) from Triton reports won't meaningfully change after a handful of normal water changes (10%).
    Triton1.JPG Triton2.JPG

3. Raznyc79

Raznyc79 Member

TY for the quick reply.

I do not have the SHOW button (only edit and connect barcode) even after receiving the email notification that my results have been uploaded. Also, no communication from Triton to assist with this issue.

4. Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

I have replied to all of your emails.

Firstly to tell you how to log in with your correct username, and also to tell you why you cannot see your analysis due to you having the aquarium volume on your profile being set to zero.

Fix both these things and your analysis will be waiting for you.

5. Raznyc79

Raznyc79 Member

Thank you. That works.

Draft saved Draft deleted