Where do you buy your fish, corals etc?

Illinireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a LFS where I get good advice, but they don't have the greatest selection. Do y'all buy online? If so, what sites do you recommend for fish and Corals? Why did you select that site and any that you would avoid?

Scott1071

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get some of my corals from jason fox signature corals his corals are amazing,healthy and jas a great selection. Also have a few from A Reef Creation that are amazing. I would recommend them both for corals.

cosmicbread

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to keep it "local", but as far as ordering online...
LiveAquaria is reliable as far as healthy fish, at least if you go through Diver's Den. Knock on wood, my fish from them have always done well.

As far as corals, I like Aqua SD and Unique Corals, and have also had great experiences with Tidal Gardens and Vivid Aquariums. I only keep softies and LPS, though, so I can't speak as to SPS just yet.

World Wide Corals tend to be pretty well regarded.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Fue to high prices and shipping-
Ive been buying from private sellers and even buying out tanks and sharing with others

OP
OP
I

Illinireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, for corals and buying online. I currently have no corals, but it looks like the best deals are to buy the assorted Frag packs of corals. Any thoughts. I would prefer to pick out the ones I want, but since I have an empty tank coral wise, that might be the best bang for the buck to fill some space and then select a few to fill in the spots.

Back