OP
OP
Ishai Thatcher

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man the tank is starting to take off now!
97C1AE29-5BA7-4FAC-9F0C-92FCCAFA387E.jpeg
I can tell! Color is looking amazing! How many gallons?

OP
OP
Ishai Thatcher

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
120 gallon tank. I have 2 radion xr30 gen4 pros but id say the pop really comes from my orphek or3 blue + bar. Crazy nice lights
My main display in this system is a 120 as well, but I only have 2 xr15 blues on it, as well as a 48 in t5 hybrid, I haven’t turned the t 5’s on yet. I have 2 of those or3 light bars but they are currently being wasted on a 30 gal octopus tank in the same system, just growing algae. The full system is 120 gal + 32 gal + 25 gal + 11 gal and a 100 gal sump/ fuge. I run no filter socks, 40 watt Uv, a skimmer, a fuge, a cryptic rock ruble sump and dose carbon. Some of my fav fish I got so far are garden eel, an angler, an octo, 2 different morays, a copperband, a pipefish and a gem tang. I’ve got all the fish I could really want but no coral! I need to get my act together in that department. Would highly recommend no filter socks, my pods are through the roof. I skip days of feeding all the time and my anthias and pipefish are fine from feeding on free swimming pods. I thought the uv might kill
Some pods but it doesn’t seem too. I can see them free swimming all around, prolly like 40-50 pods per square inch of water, absolutely crazy!

OP
OP
Ishai Thatcher

Ishai Thatcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta see pictures of the octopus!!!!
He’s gotta be the most boring cephalopod ever, I think I just got a shy one. All he does is stack the shells of his hermit crab victims in front of his cave. I far prefer my ghost ribbon eel, I handle him at feeding time all the time, never bitten me!

USArmyReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK corals, Pieces of the Ocean and ARC corals are all great sources for corals especially their livesales. Super clean frags from them IME
I have bought a few things from there and it's great if you end up wanting more than you can afford because they can do the easy payment option stuff that allows you to pay off your purchase in 2 months without a **** ton of interest through a CC

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

Back