Where to buy clownfish already hosting an anemone?

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I was wondering if anyone knows a good place or someone who is selling pairs of clownfish already hosting a bubble tip anemone. If so could you please let me know where or who I could purchase them from.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I was wondering if anyone knows a good place or someone who is selling pairs of clownfish already hosting a bubble tip anemone. If so could you please let me know where or who I could purchase them from.
Mine were being hosted by a nem when I bought them. They haven't gone anywhere near the nem in my tank in over a year of having it.

OP
OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres still a chance they won’t host even if you buy some that are hosting
I know, just gives me a better chance that they will host down the line. Besides I can get them for the same price online sometimes cheaper than my lfs so I thought I would try it.

Mkus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OSA in RI keeps lots of baby clowns in tanks with anemones just for that reason some were in them I mentioned how that was what most stores should do so the clowns will adapt.

jtf74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a BTA already buy a maroon clownfish and it won't take long. You have to make sure the anemone is the natural one the particular species of clown calls home in the ocean. Try an ocellaris with a bta and you may never have succes or a maroon with a sebae and no success.

Back