Where to buy frozen food online?

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to buy my frozen food at Marine Depot. Always arrived frozen rock solid with lots of dry ice and the shipping price was one of the best. Now that they are gone, who else is great for frozen food?

Also trying to find Rod's Tentacle Teasers in stock somewhere. I've got a picky fish who sometimes needs an extra treat.

OP
OP
Calm Blue Ocean

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A LFS isn’t an option?

Unfortunately no. The nearest one is 70 miles away and "open by appointment" with little to no stock of anything. They are more of an aquarium maintenance service than retail store. The store seems to be a side business of sorts. Last time I went there he had a few random things in the freezer that looked like they had been there for years (with at least one obviously gone bad). Sometimes living in a low pop area has it's challenges.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to watch Liveaquaria.com for their sales. They used to give 20% off and free shipping. Never had a problem and great deal.

Depending on your fish you can look into dry foods like Nori or some of the newer pellets. Also making your own once your feel more comfortable.

OP
OP
Calm Blue Ocean

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to watch Liveaquaria.com for their sales. They used to give 20% off and free shipping. Never had a problem and great deal.

Depending on your fish you can look into dry foods like Nori or some of the newer pellets. Also making your own once your feel more comfortable.

Thanks for the tip, it's looking like Live Aquaria is the way to go. I've ordered livestock from them in the past and haven't had any issues.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back