onlyfans

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey everyone! I'm going to start cultivating my own pods and wanted to know where I can get just Oithona Colcarva pods from? Algaebarn sells the other 3 types of pods I'm wanting to cultivate, but I'm properly stumped on where to find these other pods. Also, if things go well with this adventure I'll post up a full on how to with my set up. Knock on wood, haha.

Random side question, are rotifers worth cultivating? I've never personally used them so I don't know their benefits. Could someone link me to an in-depth article on these by chance?

Top Shelf Aquatics

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Hey everyone! I'm going to start cultivating my own pods and wanted to know where I can get just Oithona Colcarva pods from? Algaebarn sells the other 3 types of pods I'm wanting to cultivate, but I'm properly stumped on where to find these other pods. Also, if things go well with this adventure I'll post up a full on how to with my set up. Knock on wood, haha.

Random side question, are rotifers worth cultivating? I've never personally used them so I don't know their benefits. Could someone link me to an in-depth article on these by chance?
We do not sell them individually and only in our Ecopod jars unfortunately. WE responded to your other post as well :) DM us if you have any other questions!

AlgaeBarn

IS RTN/STN MORE COMMON THAN IT USED TO BE?

• Yes! I (and/or my friends) have experienced it more than it used happen.

Votes: 56 21.7%
  • No. I think it's about the same.

Votes: 84 32.6%
  • No. It's actually less common than it used to be.

Votes: 26 10.1%
  • I've never experienced RTN/STN.

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • What's RTN/STN?

Votes: 63 24.4%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer