Where to Buy Porcelain Crabs?

CrabmasterXD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post and I'm new to the hobby, hoping that my first tank would have one of the beautiful critters in it. I been looking around and cannot find an Australian based seller with one in stock. As I have found out recently, some Crabs are illegal to sell commercially in NSW, such as the emerald crab. I was wondering if this may be the case for the porcelain crab. If not, then I would love to know of some sellers. But if they cannot be sold then do any of you know where

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With somthing that’s not carried often it might be worth asking your LFS if they can get it at all and if they can order it in for you.
I’ve never seen them in a LFS here but there are several things shops don’t bring in that they can due to low demand or difficulty of care eg cone snails are on my LFS’s order form but they don’t get them in

Taipan88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% reef safe have porcelain crabs, they ship well too. I had my pair sent via courier.
The guys there are great, even send you photos of what to choose from before they pack it. Really great service.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back