Where to buy Reef Nutrition/LRS food online

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not anywhere near a LFS and usually have to have everything shipped. I am having a hard time finding these foods online (every time I think I found one they either only do local or only do wholesale). Can anyone suggest a source? Thank you

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used Premiumaquatics.com before for LRS. The shipping is a little high, but it comes with dry ice so it's frozen solid.Beats the 100mi one way trip to a LFS that sell's it.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

immortl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have bought LRS from Premium Aquatics. Their dry ice packing/shipping works very well. UPS comes late in the day to my house (6-8pm) and everything arrived frozen solid still despite it being a 90 degree day. I bought 2 flats to try it out and fish seem to like it pretty well.

Reef nutrition seems to offer ordering options directly from their web page here. I haven't ordered directly from them before, but this seems to be a path to do so as an individual consumer.

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not anywhere near a LFS and usually have to have everything shipped. I am having a hard time finding these foods online (every time I think I found one they either only do local or only do wholesale). Can anyone suggest a source? Thank you

Thanks to everyone here that helped you out. We do ship direct to consumer. www.reefnutrition.com Our shipping prices are high, but if you only order once or twice a year, it's better than driving 50 miles to find a store that carries us. We prefer you buy our products from a LFS, but when that isn't an option, we're happy to sell direct.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best,
Chad

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both of these companies are excellent to work with!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back