Where to find a small Cabinet for Equipment??

Mulkxican

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where have yall sourced and located your Small side cabinets for your reef equipment? ive heard IKEA but haven't been able to find anything really.

What have yall used?

Thanks!

Trying to put apex, Trident, controllers in a little side cabinet to keep everything tidy.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Target, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot. I'd start online with them. We used to use a converted medicine cabinet.. Best of luck

OP
OP
Mulkxican

Mulkxican

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Home Goods, TJ Max, Ross etc

It also depends on style, what are you looking for?
yea i'm not picky but kinda am? want it to be enclosed, i like the glass front but realistically its going to end up a living room display tank and will probably also be used for storage for items so probably not glass front. really only like 30ish inches across. however high and so long as its 13" deep to fit trident. Tank stand is black so pretty much only black will work with it and has a smooth finish to my tank stand the waterbox 130.4 Reef tank

Dannyboy402

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i'm not picky but kinda am? want it to be enclosed, i like the glass front but realistically its going to end up a living room display tank and will probably also be used for storage for items so probably not glass front. really only like 30ish inches across. however high and so long as its 13" deep to fit trident. Tank stand is black so pretty much only black will work with it and has a smooth finish to my tank stand the waterbox 130.4 Reef tank
I have the same tank and didn't find one that I liked so I went with the one I posted. It doesn't look terrible and matches the rest of my stuff in the house.

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big are you looking? I have this one from Target next to my RS 170 that fits my Apex and still have room for bottles and small stuff.
C21C6179-6717-4581-83FA-689F934E71C7.jpeg

noobster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big are you looking? I have this one from Target next to my RS 170 that fits my Apex and still have room for bottles and small stuff.
C21C6179-6717-4581-83FA-689F934E71C7.jpeg
Do you have a link to that cabinet? I couldn't find it on target's website.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back