Where to find replacement mount for Neptune ATK v2

waynel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mount for my ATK (the piece that holds the float valve and two optical sensors) is having an issue. I think water has leaked inside the magnetic mount and swollen, so it will not sit flush against the sump side, and actually rocks. It's visibly swollen. Anywhere to to buy just that piece? I can't find it listed on brs website. Or does anyone make these, possibly 3d printed?

This piece (just the mount, don't need the sensors or float valve, unless that's the only way to get it):
Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 08.24.24.png

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mount for my ATK (the piece that holds the float valve and two optical sensors) is having an issue. I think water has leaked inside the magnetic mount and swollen, so it will not sit flush against the sump side, and actually rocks. It's visibly swollen. Anywhere to to buy just that piece? I can't find it listed on brs website. Or does anyone make these, possibly 3d printed?

This piece (just the mount, don't need the sensors or float valve, unless that's the only way to get it):
+1 Ive been looking for this as well. Cant seem to find it anywhere.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Contact Neptune. They are Very helpful

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back