Where to research specific coral care?

boatguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for a long while. I used to have a site I went to to look at a particular corals care needs. ie lighting and feeding. Where does every one go to get your info before purchasing? I really want to make good choices on what i put in my tank and where I put it. Thanks!

rusty hannon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been out of the hobby for a long while. I used to have a site I went to to look at a particular corals care needs. ie lighting and feeding. Where does every one go to get your info before purchasing? I really want to make good choices on what i put in my tank and where I put it. Thanks!
My wife and I start at liveaquaria for quick stats, aquarium creations is also good ,for that. Welcome back to the hobby

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tidal gardens has info on some of the most common corals.

Atlan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd for Tidal Gardens care videos / pages, the videos are about 10 mins long and cover pretty much all the corals, the pages have more detailed care instructions

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came to direct you to @Tidal Gardens videos as well. I think you have your answer!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-11596994803kbsvgmwdpl.png

I deepdive research and try and read the same conclusion from 3 different reputable sources

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back