Which 20-25G option is best for Clown-Nem combo? (Max nano peninsula vs WB 25 peninsula or WB 35)

Daenion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the 625 mostly stabilizing and having a few fish in it, I want to start the project for myself (625 is mostly for my son and dad).

I want to have 2 storm clowns and a nem in a 25 gallon in my office on our second floor. I certainly do not trust the flooring here so I want either a 20 or 25G (I can probably go up to 35).

I was looking at the following two options but couldn't really decide.

Anyone have any experience with any of these. The max nano peninsula seems new but has a few things on it that might not age well. I was pretty set on WB 25 peninsula but the journey to find a stand for it kind of deterred me so far. The 35 is kind of getting too big for what I wanted to do but if none of the others are good enough then so be it.

fishski13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any experience with these, but I do have the 25 gallon lagoon and I would recommend checking it out. It its pretty similar size and it comes with some extra goodies that the red sea and waterbox dont like the lid, controllable pump, media caddy, and some others. Just throwing it out there

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back