BRS
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Dragonsreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Out of the fish i would do watchman first, then clowns and gramma at the same time. Both of them get aggressive so its best to introduce aggressive fish at the same time so one doesnt establish the territory before the other is introduced. The snails and shrimp can be added at any time, but if its a new tank wait til you start getting diatoms or algae to introduce the snails.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
For future reference @James_O the use of the tag reef squad is usually for more advanced questions, and I would use it sparingly. The question you used it for was a kind of basic one and needn’t require the time of the experts

OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
For future reference @James_O the use of the tag reef squad is usually for more advanced questions, and I would use it sparingly. The question you used it for was a kind of basic one and needn’t require the time of the experts
Ok, my bad...

Out of the fish i would do watchman first, then clowns and gramma at the same time. Both of them get aggressive so its best to introduce aggressive fish at the same time so one doesnt establish the territory before the other is introduced. The snails and shrimp can be added at any time, but if its a new tank wait til you start getting diatoms or algae to introduce the snails.
If it were me
-snails,shrimp,watchman
-gramma
-clowns

I love clowns...but they can be jerks
Thanks guys!

Watchman Goby it is. :)

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 195 40.8%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 211 44.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.1%