Which is the best coral in your opinion ? (in each color)

Katze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi !
The title says it all. I'm curius about which is the best coral in each color category!
Species + variation name needed for example: blue: blue lagoon zoa

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi !
The title says it all. I'm curius about which is the best coral in each color category!
Species + variation name needed for example: blue: blue lagoon zoa
Unfortunately you are going to get 1000 different answers and depends on if you are focusing on softs, LPS, SPS, NPS, etc... this is what makes the hobby so unique because your tank could go 100 different coral directions based on tank size, scape, for, lights, etc...

For me I tried to have a wide variety of corals and colors and steer away from purple and green everywhere. I didn't opt for the high dollar home wrecker acros and focused more on coral color and texture and what would work with my lights and flow.

I like orange, yellow and blue acros. I like red, purple, yellow and green goniopora. I like gold and orange and yellow hammers. Gold, purple, green and yellow torches. I have 12 different zoa and paly colors. I like multi color trachys on the sandbed. I like multi color rock anemones to fill in crevices in my rocks.

Choices are endless.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back