Which One of Your Fish Would Throw the Best Party?

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine if fish could come together and throw a party, maybe it's a celebration for making it x amount of years in a tank, maybe it's because they are celebrating a new fish brought into a tank, or maybe they are celebrating having a good time together. I'm wondering if your tank was able to have a party, which fish would be the one that would throw the best possible one.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clearly, "The Wrassetafarian". For reasons...

20230311_131642.jpg

Joe.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Solar Wrasse! His colors would really add to the party, he’s really curious too, and he’s friends with everyone in the tank!

He befriended my recently added One Spot Foxface, now they hang together. I thought he was harassing my Lubbock’s Wrasse, but upon closer inspection - I think the harasser is my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang. It was fun watching the Foxface show his spines to the Tang the first couple of days he was in the tank.

Since the addition of the Foxface, the entire complexion of the tank has changed - they all hang out together (except the Tang) and the Solar Wrasse appears to be leading the party!

43100C67-B60C-483E-BC10-00A146DFB24D.jpeg

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Solar Wrasse! His colors would really add to the party, he’s really curious too, and he’s friends with everyone in the tank!

He befriended my recently added One Spot Foxface, now they hang together. I thought he was harassing my Lubbock’s Wrasse, but upon closer inspection - I think the harasser is my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang. It was fun watching the Foxface show his spines to the Tang the first couple of days he was in the tank.

Since the addition of the Foxface, the entire complexion of the tank has changed - they all hang out together (except the Tang) and the Solar Wrasse appears to be leading the party!

43100C67-B60C-483E-BC10-00A146DFB24D.jpeg
Love your Solar Wrasse!!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back