White Biocube???

Sully32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all! I am in the beginning steps of downsizing from a SPS dominant 90 gallon with a 29 gallon sump to a Biocube 32 for anemones and a clown pair only. The black stand and trim doesn't mesh well with the dark wood and white decor of my house. Has anyone ever used Krylon Fusion or something similar to paint the exterior trim of the tank white? I will be painting the stand white and building a canopy to match. I have searched online with no avail.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure you could. Sand, prime and paint. You might also be able to wrap the panels with, well - wrap (I forget what it’s called, but you’d preserve the original finish).

OP
OP
Sully32

Sully32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I should have worded my original question better. I do have vinyl that I could wrap it in, and I'm pretty experienced with painting (motorcycles, cars, random projects, etc). What I really meant has anybody done it, and do you have pictures if so? I cannot find any online no matter where I look. I was hoping to get a confirmation on my vision before I go painting everything and then hating it.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have worded my original question better. I do have vinyl that I could wrap it in, and I'm pretty experienced with painting (motorcycles, cars, random projects, etc). What I really meant has anybody done it, and do you have pictures if so? I cannot find any online no matter where I look. I was hoping to get a confirmation on my vision before I go painting everything and then hating it.
Yeah, vinyl - that's the word I was wracking my brain for.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back