OP
OP
Dash

Dash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks ihavecrabs. I only hope this happier environment is more conducive to Snape's healing.

While my husband made some rude comment about what they were up to in the burrow after 4 months abstinence, I was relieved that there had not been an unconscious uncoupling:p. Really cool that they endured after months apart, and the little shrimp seemingly followed him over many miles feet of sand - not to mention, hungry puffers.

...Reunited and it feels so good...

Defending his significant other:

Still some healing to do :(

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow great job on the recovery!

OP
OP
Dash

Dash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. He is so active and happy in the DT, but there is still something that is keeping his belly from healing. Some sort of stubborn parasite embedded in there? Ugh. Anyway, I’ve bought a new bottle of Selcon, and I have some Brightwell Vitamin M too. Hope for a complete recovery soon

OP
OP
Dash

Dash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to update one more time as it's been about 6 months since Snape was returned to the DT. I really felt at a few points that he was not going to make it, so I want to let people know not to give up.

He is doing great! In fact, he has gotten a bit fat;Shy I used to just let him catch whatever drifted by, but I've been target feeding him mysis and my own seafood frozen mix, all laced with Selcon & Brightwell Vitamarin-M (per the advice given here). Maybe I overdid it:p One day, I thought he was sitting a bit low (you know how they prop themselves up on their little fin) and then I realized his fat body was holding him up, haha. Also, he is much more assertive after living out in the open in the QT and now comes out to eat/wander about, whereas before he was always halfway in his hole.

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/282kRC5']
[/url]

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back