White coat

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this angel for about a month, today see his body like this. Is that a disease? Or normal, he only about 4inch, look kind of loosing the color on the skin , eating very good

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post a pic. does it look like its sloughing off? if so, he may have brook. any other fish effected?

OP
OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this angel for about a month, today see his body like this. Is that a disease? Or normal, he only about 4inch, look kind of loosing the color on the skin , eating very good

EmdeReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t see anything wrong in that video. Can you try to Post a closeup pic and point to the problem?

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm doesn't look like brook, a little hard to see from the video. Did you put him through a QT process, if so, what was it? Do you feed food soaked with vitachem or selcon?

OP
OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed him food with selcon few times a week. He’s been very active, can even get a closed shot , I will try my best, I keep an eye on him then
I think he just changed recently from juvenile to adult, so the color look abit faded
Thank you all

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back