• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White Red Sea Reefer 250 w/ Artfully Acrylic Clearview Lid

Reef Monster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded to a 350 so I'm selling my used RSR 250. It is a 54 gallon display tank with an 11 gallon sump. I used it for about 6 months. Overflow could probably use a good cleaning but I did my best cleaning everything else out using a water/vinegar solution only. No leaks. Still looks really good.

Few things worthy of note:
  • Front left corner of glass has a chip
  • Front glass has 2 minor scratches
  • Sump has a chip on the left side
  • Cabinet has been drilled into for hardware mounting
  • Needs a nozzle for the return pipe up top @ the overflow (I had a 3D printed dual nozzle that broke when I removed it for cleaning. Original is MIA)
  • Comes with a custom drain pipe with a gate valve along with original diaphragm valve drain pipe
  • 2 RS media cups
  • Original RO water reservoir is brand new still in box (I wouldn't use it though. Get an ATO and appropriate sized reservoir. Just my opinion) I did toss the original ATO hosing that it came with but I will provide the improved hose that came with my 350.
  • Sump has a black acrylic baffle kit if you'd like to have a refugium (Easily removable as well)
  • Artfully Acrylic Clearview Lid with 2 light cutouts and a small door in the front for convenient feeding (Has a light scratch underneath the right side)
Asking for $800. This must be picked up by at least 2 people. I also live on the 4th floor (no elevator no fun) Located in the Bronx.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

RSR250  Front Corner.jpg RSR250 Chipped Corner.jpg RSR250 Front Zoomed Out.jpg RSR250 Scratch1.jpg RSR250 Scratch2.jpg RSR250 Overflow.jpg RSR250 Sump Area.jpg RSR250 Sump Chip.jpg RSR250 Lid 1.jpg RSR250 Lid 2.jpg RSR250 Lid Underneath Scratch.jpg

Last edited:

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the tank, would you be able to help me get it downstairs from your place and into my SUV? Or would I have to bring someone with me?

Anything else that you are selling? Maybe other accessories to go with it?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back