White stringy poop coming from Holo Holo Angel - Yikes

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks in advance for any help and advice. I've read many threads on here about internal parasite infections in reef fish. The Shipper is helping out immensely with treatment. He has over nighted me Metro, Kana, and focus for treatment. My question is, is this the best line of treatment for internal parasite? is there any other medication I should add or should this cure it. The fish is eating well, so soaking the food seems like a great start. The Prazi Pro in the water column of the reef is that a good option to also add, or are they conflicting medications? The Holo Holo was part of my wifes 25 wedding anniversary present so its very very important I do everything I can to help the Holo Holo beat this internal parasite. Thanks again for any help and advise...... Below is a picture from last night.

IMG_2061(2).jpg

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White stringy poop is typically a sign of internal parasite. Another effective way to treat is by adding Seachem kanaplex + furan2 + metroplex + focus into your fish food. The focus binds it from leaching out making it reef safe.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back