White Tang Now On Display @ World Wide Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so jealous! You will need one more tang in that tank to complete your zebrasoma collection. :D

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont get me wrong,the white tang looks really nice and im sure he looks better in person but im still partial to the achillies tang.IMO its one of the nicest looking fish available for sale.i dont think one person has asked you how big is the white tang?hopefully he is somewhat small(2-3") range so he will have plenty of time to grow in the tank and not need to be moved or sold to a larger home.do all the tangs get along good for you?i imagine the achillies is king of the tank.

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f004-1.jpg

Thats a sweet pic Chris!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont get me wrong,the white tang looks really nice and im sure he looks better in person but im still partial to the achillies tang.IMO its one of the nicest looking fish available for sale.i dont think one person has asked you how big is the white tang?hopefully he is somewhat small(2-3") range so he will have plenty of time to grow in the tank and not need to be moved or sold to a larger home.do all the tangs get along good for you?i imagine the achillies is king of the tank.

Yes. He is about 3". Achilles isn't king yet. LOL!

f004-1.jpg

Thats a sweet pic Chris!

Thanks Ben!!!!

Leonard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even notice the black tang behind casper :x And I love black tangs (I have a 4 year old one called Blackie ... Yes, I lack creativity).
I see WWC's video sort of went viral after AA blogged about it :) Very happy so many people got to see Casper. Some day, I have got to see him in person.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man i love everyone of those tangs in there they are in tang heaven it seems like lol great job ith the close up pics love the video

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back