• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Whitecap Goby and proper Red Spotted Pistol! Shrimp pair

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a rare opportunity to acquire the elusive White Cap Goby along with the hard to find shrimp they bond with in the wild, the Red Spotted Pistol! I have had this pair for almost 2 years and let me tell you they’re special. The Goby is usually out and visible although cautious. He/she eats most anything(small frozen type foods mostly for me) but, doesn’t really require a lot of food.

Price per unit: $150.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Nox.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a rare opportunity to acquire the elusive White Cap Goby along with the hard to find shrimp they bond with in the wild, the Red Spotted Pistol! I have had this pair for almost 2 years and let me tell you they’re special. The Goby is usually out and visible although cautious. He/she eats most anything(small frozen type foods mostly for me) but, doesn’t really require a lot of food.

Price per unit: $150.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Still avalible?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back