Who all is gonna be at RAP NY?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who is going to be at Reef-A-Palooza New York this weekend? What are you guys looking forward to? Be sure to stop by the R2R booth!!

1s - rapny.jpeg

TankCandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
I will be there for the Saturday afternoon session. Looking forward in meeting a bunch of folks I have met here. This is my first coral style convention so I'm stoked.

cmross13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted the $255 all weekend package but can’t justify spending two nights in a hotel. Then I was debating on Saturday AM when all the SWAG and better stuff is available or Sunday night when the vendors want to get rid of stuff instead of bringing it back with them. Went with Saturday afternoon because of my friends schedule, so “middle child syndrome”

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be going. I originally wanted to go Sat morning, but it seems I will be going Sunday. That whole Sunday evening idea of "you can either sell it to me or carry it back to your car" sounds like a good offer.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That whole Sunday evening idea of "you can either sell it to me or carry it back to your car" sounds like a good offer.
It does sound like a good offer… only problem is the other 1000 Sunday evening people with the exact same idea.

Back