Who all is gonna be at RAP NY?

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can I do :) It's the only day I can go hehehe.
From experience, I would say that if you really want something, it might be better to pay the price (maybe with a small cash discount).
That being said, if you really want to wait for the ‘possible’ price reduction, you’ll need to be at that dealers table before closing time, when the crowds will make it impossible to keep an eye on the piece that you want.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From experience, I would say that if you really want something, it might be better to pay the price (maybe with a small cash discount).
That being said, if you really want to wait for the ‘possible’ price reduction, you’ll need to be at that dealers table before closing time, when the crowds will make it impossible to keep an eye on the piece that you want.
Will do to be honest, my tank is only up a week and seeded two days ago. Following @Lasse 's method of starting a tank. The only real thing I have an eye for is a pair of clowns, some food, perhaps a scraper for the rear glass/bottom (it's a bare bottom tank) and bulkhead.

I'm sure I'll be parting with my money in some other ways... lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back