Who are you "Go To" People

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this thought crossed my mind tonight while reading some threads. Everyone has their go to people for different types of issues we have in the hobby.

I am curious who everyone looks to for advice. There is so much valuable information here it can be a bit overwhelming searching for answers sometimes.

Old Fritz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this thought crossed my mind tonight while reading some threads. Everyone has their go to people for different types of issues we have in the hobby.

I am curious who everyone looks to for advice. There is so much valuable information here it can be a bit overwhelming searching for answers sometimes.
I thought I didn't have a go to guy and then I checked my bookmarks and saw it was all @Humblefish I quote him a lot too in the disease threads because he goes far more in depth and explains it better than I could

ProfessorAronnax

Conscientious Marine Aquarist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always call up my best friend, former business partner, and student John. He took what I taught him to the absolute next level! I can call anytime and vice versa. Hes a real perfectionist.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back