Who Dunnit? A Murder Mystery

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been so busy and broken!! Haha. That friggin guy is clacking his heart out about five feet (1.524 meters for the Chissits, Canucks, and other metric system-loving folks) from my bed. I was going to pull another rock today, but I worked until 8:30 and am terribly tuckered out. I'll keep y'all posted! Fingers crossed I pick the right rock tomorrow!
Don’t worry we have been busy too. That’s why only put a few entertaining posts here for you. Just imagine would have time we would have overflow you notifications panel by reacting to ever click of Manty.

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I was looking forward to mantis being on the Thanksgiving menu. This is starting to feel like the reef version of "whack-a-mole"! :D
At this rate he's going to be a stocking stuffer. ;Hilarious

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this rate he's going to be a stocking stuffer. ;Hilarious
maybe the Easter bunny’s surprise
Dance Party Dancing GIF by Cameo

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone want to check under the rocks? I think it killed Kitty.
He hasn't killed me yet! I've just been too busy and tired this week to move rocks and water around. The battle resumes TONIGHT!

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been so busy and broken!! Haha. That friggin guy is clacking his heart out about five feet (1.524 meters for the Chissits, Canucks, and other metric system-loving folks) from my bed. I was going to pull another rock today, but I worked until 8:30 and am terribly tuckered out. I'll keep y'all posted! Fingers crossed I pick the right rock tomorrow!
Then you find out there were two when the clacking starts in the other tank. ;Blackeye

OP
OP
kittenbritches

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then you find out there were two when the clacking starts in the other tank. ;Blackeye
Hahaha, nope. I'm isolating one rock at a time in a bucket with a powerhead. I'm prepared for the two-shrimp possibility, but I don't think there is more than one. :p

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back