Who else loves mantis shriml?

Crevalle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I got to say, my favorite food comes from the ocean. Never ate a bad fish properly prepare and my goodness sushi... *drool...*
1616792512037.gif

I would feel bad eating something so Intelligent, kinda like eating a dog now that I have one as a pet. Bbbuutt, I eat pigs and they are smart so Yolo.. lol

Also how the heck do you hook them? I don’t see a mantis being able to get a hook in its mouth. Where do you catch them at, must be some warm waters.
It’s a timing thing. They are eating the bait and you set the hook or start feeling and the hook happens to catch them I think.

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a timing thing. They are eating the bait and you set the hook or start feeling and the hook happens to catch them I think.
Hummmm... that’s like catching lobster with a fishing pole. What ocean rod you using that you can feel the shrimp? Where you catching these shrimp?

Something smells
1616802217627.gif

Edit: I resend my fishy remark, google learned me up. Congratulations on making those impressive knots, it’s definitely not just a hook and string. How often you been doing it?

Sorry when I wrote this, I was just imagining my buddy handing me a fishing pole and when I asked what are we fishing for he said shrimp rofl. I would pay to go on that trip.

Last edited:

Crevalle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hummmm... that’s like catching lobster with a fishing pole. What ocean rod you using that you can feel the shrimp? Where you catching these shrimp?

Something smells
1616802217627.gif

Edit: I resend my fishy remark, google learned me up. Congratulations on making those impressive knots, it’s definitely not just a hook and string. How often you been doing it?

Sorry when I wrote this, I was just imagining my buddy handing me a fishing pole and when I asked what are we fishing for he said shrimp rofl. I would pay to go on that trip.
I’ve been fishing for almost 50 years. Started when I was 3. I’ve caught mantis shrimp in Florida, Hawaii, and Australia.
it’s not so much the pole but what line you use. Braided line doesn’t stretch so it is very sensitive to bites. You can even tell what kind of bottom you are on when using it.

Back