Who has a TRUE Weeping Willow?

BRS
Fritz

Sakosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looks like it! If you don't mind, how much did you pay for a frag of it?
I bought mine from an fish store in North Hollywood CA, I bought it a little over a year ago at this point for $150, but it was not a frag, it was maybe half the size of what it is now but it was still pretty big, the top of it was about 5 inches in diameter. I got lucky!

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I bought mine from an fish store in North Hollywood CA, I bought it a little over a year ago at this point for $150, but it was not a frag, it was maybe half the size of what it is now but it was still pretty big, the top of it was about 5 inches in diameter. I got lucky!

nice time to frag it and share the love!
its a beauty been on my coral wish list for a few years now.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Sakosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
nice time to frag it and share the love!
its a beauty been on my coral wish list for a few years now.
Everyone has been asking me to frag it and you guys are convincing me. I'm just scared to frag it because I would want to give it an infection, so I'll be looking into it much more now!

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Everyone has been asking me to frag it and you guys are convincing me. I'm just scared to frag it because I would want to give it an infection, so I'll be looking into it much more now!

I hear ya, but I think it will be fine. maybe iodine dip after? IDK I have never done it but lots of folks have I am sure there is lots of info online.

LMK when you do put me down for a frag. :D

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Their real easy to frag and I. Yet to see anything bad but iodine will really make it avoid any problems

Maxout
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I know a seller that has true weeping willow frags from Asia. The only catch is that he wants $450 a frag lol. I can't possibly justify spending half a grand on a small soft coral frag. Anyways they're popular in Korea. Reefbuilders is not the only one who has this strain, it's funny how he gatekeeps the term 'weeping willow'.

Connect with me I want one LOL

BRS

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 180 41.8%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 188 43.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.2%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS