Who is ready for jason fox signature corals memorial weekend live sale?!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GET READY FOR OUR MEMORIAL WEEKEND LIVE SALE!!!!
THERE WILL BE A LOT OF SIZZLING HOT NEW RELEASES AND FRAGS!!!

MEMORIAL_zps1bab2556.jpg

SALES STARTS AT 3PM TO 12AM EST.
MAY 24, 2014

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must an create account on our website to place an order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be done through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship Continental US.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.
5. All Purchases are final. No return and no exchange.
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 5/27 or 5/28.
7.We will post a frag every 5 mins or less here on this thread with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out via paypal the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came first through our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment.

Last edited:

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bring em on bro! I'm starting a nice collection of JF chalice right now : ) let's see some pics brotha

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cool!

Neon Reef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couple things that aren't mentioned on the flyer. Will all corals be discounted or will some be at retail price? Thanks.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we will have hot selection of frags that we will put every 5 mins or less that will be insanely discounted.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone, rules and regulations will be posted soon

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never participated in a live sale. Can anyone tell me what I'm suppose to do or how to be part of it? Thanks

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never participated in a live sale. Can anyone tell me what I'm suppose to do or how to be part of it? Thanks

He will post pictures of frags every so often. He stated above every 5 minutes or so. You click on the one you want and it will take you to it on his site where you can then select it an then check out using the online cart. If you can make it all the way thru the checkout process and pay then it is yours. First person to pay gets it. You will not be the only person going thru the checkout process so you will get to the payment screen on some of them and it will tell you the coral is no longer available. If you can't handle this happening to you then this type of sale is not for you. I just say that because there always seems to be a few that start getting mad because they aren't getting the pieces they want and start using vulgar language and start bad mouthing the sale.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SALES STARTS AT 3PM TO 12AM EST.
MAY 24, 2014

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must an create account on our website to place an order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be done through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship Continental US.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.
5. All Purchases are final. No return and no exchange.
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 5/27 or 5/28.
7.We will post a frag every 5 mins or less here on this thread with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out via paypal the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came first through our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment.

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He will post pictures of frags every so often. He stated above every 5 minutes or so. You click on the one you want and it will take you to it on his site where you can then select it an then check out using the online cart. If you can make it all the way thru the checkout process and pay then it is yours. First person to pay gets it. You will not be the only person going thru the checkout process so you will get to the payment screen on some of them and it will tell you the coral is no longer available. If you can't handle this happening to you then this type of sale is not for you. I just say that because there always seems to be a few that start getting mad because they aren't getting the pieces they want and start using vulgar language and start bad mouthing the sale.
Thank you very much for the info! Nah I'm not the type to get all bent out of shape if it's no longer available. The way i see it it'll be my own fault for being slow lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back