Who is the boss of your tank?

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In mine it is my one spot foxface and everyone knows it. He’s the only big fish in the tank and everyone moves out of his way when they see him coming. Hard to miss him with how chunky he is lol. He’s never shown any agression and whenever there is agression between other fish he puts himself right in the middle of them basically saying stop it. Don’t think I could have asked for a better tank boss. Which fish is the boss of your tank?

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup
20230417_202759.jpg

Budman93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In mine it is my one spot foxface and everyone knows it. He’s the only big fish in the tank and everyone moves out of his way when they see him coming. Hard to miss him with how chunky he is lol. He’s never shown any agression and whenever there is agression between other fish he puts himself right in the middle of them basically saying stop it. Don’t think I could have asked for a better tank boss. Which fish is the boss of your tank?
Miss my foxface. Such a personality on them.

My tailspot blenny rules the room with my pink smith damsel and watchman goby in my 40g

OP
OP
Lps_lover12

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss my foxface. Such a personality on them.

My tailspot blenny rules the room with my pink smith damsel and watchman goby in my 40g
Once they get comfortable they really do have a character to them!

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back