Who loves rainbows?

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just feeling like sending out my love and support. Thinking about knowing the struggle of just muscling our way through the day. Added pressure just to love somebody? All my love to the rainbows and the good other folks that share the love for everyone. That love also goes out to folks on the fringe. Maybe someone gave you the wrong idea and you just carried that belief. Break that line. Nobody can be hurt by more love in the world. Share the word.

Margarita up. This is a good one.

biophilia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without rainbows, the sky would be a little drab and two-dimensional. And who wants that? I haven't been very active on here lately, and missed what went down until just now. I'll be stepping away from R2R, but just wanted to leave on a note of respect and allegiance for the diversity that makes this community, and the world at large, so beautiful.

My hope for this hobby, naive as it may be, has always been that it serves as a catalyst to build connection and mutual respect. First between each other as individuals and then, ultimately, between ourselves and the rest of life on earth. Because the dogma, separation, "otherness", and disconnect rearing it's ugly head here is the same separation that makes us (humanity) willing to look the other way as the species we admire in glass boxes at home disappear from the wild. When in reality we're all in this together and we all need each other.

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a fun country song I learned about from @Elementalj . It's a story about hypocrites;)
Harper Valley P.T.A.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gay Pride Running GIF

Happy Sunday y’all.

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a long time since I logged into this forum. Love that this thread is still "allowed", it gives me hope that some day things will change on this forum.

If anyone wishes to contact me, I may continue checking PMs time to time but have decided to refrain from contributing publicly.

Happy trails everyone!
Screenshot_20210305-202330_Google.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back