Who needs live rock? 4 bucks a lb

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a ton of well established live rock. Located in Lewisburg tn. 4 bucks a lb table to home.
IMG_20200903_194553.jpg

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still got a ton. Need to get it sold.

I was looking for some rock to make more cave structures with but from your pic it looks like it's mostly large pieces? I'm looking for more like small pieces like come in marco staxx or whatever to build some portable cave like structures. That way when I introduce new fish I can easily switch caves around and manage any aggression that appears.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for some rock to make more cave structures with but from your pic it looks like it's mostly large pieces? I'm looking for more like small pieces like come in marco staxx or whatever to build some portable cave like structures. That way when I introduce new fish I can easily switch caves around and manage any aggression that appears.
There was a variety, but I did just take a load off to emerald bay over the weekend. What's left Is larger pieces, and cool shaped pieces.

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a variety, but I did just take a load off to emerald bay over the weekend. What's left Is larger pieces, and cool shaped pieces.

Gotcha. I was hoping to find some man-made caves that were reef safe but it doesn't seem to be any options out there. So looks like I'll be making some myself lol.

OP
OP
southerntnreefer

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I inherited 3 man made ones that were reef safe but are apparently not made anymore. I love using them because its so easy to rearrange the aquascape and make all the fish find new homes, especially with having multiple tangs in the tank.
Oh absolutely!! Thst sounds perfect.for tang aggression

Cape1910

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a few pieces to equal 3lbs to begin a cycle for a nano piece I’m starting. Do you have anything that small?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back